Here is a list of all the things this wiki needs, in order of priority. Anyone can edit this wiki so if you feel you can contribute to one or more of the areas below please don't be shy!
- Special:UncategorizedPages - These pages need a category
- Special:Withoutimages - These pages need an image
- Special:DeadendPages - These pages need links to other pages
- Special:WantedPages - These pages are linked in pages, but do not yet exist
Small Tasks Edit
- Needs updating:
- Ubiquitous Nick (outdated)
- I have created "Playable" and "Non-Playable" categories in the "Races" page. Please add more non-playable races when you encounter them.
- See if you can solve any of the Unsolved Problems of the game.
- Fill in the experience table - anyone can help with this, just look at your characters attributes and read off the total experience between your last level and next one.
- Screenshots of all the towns in Tear Coast and information of the features there.
- Screenshots of all the towns in Swamp of Wyrms and information of the features there.
- Do you have a Warrior, Monk, Mage or Ranger with "cool" looking gear? I still need pictures for the Talents page. Take a snapshot of your character in the character selection screen and post it to my Talkpage ! Cromos 17:26, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Add a new page for every undocumented monster with the monster template. See Monster Database Project. Add the monster to the list of monsters here. To see if a monster has been documented use the search function at the top of the page.
- Add a spell list to each class, in a similar style to Mage spells and Warrior spells. This is tedious but once it's done it's done forever and it's very useful.
- Add a page for each new dungeon release with bosses and any drops from the boss.
- Finish equipment table for all classes and armor/weapon types plus accessories.
- Add Flare Island and Sanctuary (2 new zones)
Completed tasks (Yay!)Edit
Teleportation or Travel system page. Administrator - change the 'Currency' and 'Beasts' drop down menu to 'Places' and 'Combat' at the top of the page. Move all pages from the old wiki to this one. Pat yourselves on the back for a job well done! Create tables of food and potions, with store prices, and put them in consumables. Give the Talents page some actual structure. Create Teams page with an explanation of how teams work and how money, exp and items are shared among a team.